As defined by our constitution, the primary purpose of this organization shall be to act as a resource to North Carolina State University and the surrounding community, focused on improving the world through creativity, technology, and skills training.
In accordance with this purpose, this organization shall:
1. Celebrate technology, innovation, and experimentation
2. Provide access to technology to develop, construct, experiment, and learn with
3. Promote technical and social collaboration
4. Offer training to develop technical and professional skills
5. Apply the results to cultural, charitable, educational, and scientific causes
6. Share what it knows or learns with others
7. Recruit and develop talented members dedicated to these purposes
8. Positively represent engineering, technology, and North Carolina State University
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
No listings were found matching your selection. Something missing? Why not add a listing?.