Makerspaces are flexible environments where learning is made physical by applying science, math, technology & creativity to solve problems & build things
Started in 2012, to inspire and empower people of all ages to turn ideas into reality with science, technology, engineering & art.
It is a place where:
• you can take a class to learn something new such as computer programming, making a robot, soldering, or building a stool.
• you can get a group of friends together to build a robot and enter a robotics contest.
• you can propose your own project and find the support, tools, mentors, and like-minded individuals to help you.
• you can work on your science fair project with access to tools, equipment, and mentors.
• failure and mistakes are exciting because it means you are trying, learning, and growing.
The possibilities are limitless….
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
No listings were found matching your selection. Something missing? Why not add a listing?.